What personal data we collect on the website and why we collect it
- Visitors to our website and
- People who use the contact form to get in touch
We do not track your activity on the website as an individual.
Information that you provide by filling in the “Contact Form” on our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access may also be collected anonymously.
Contacting Redmonds Hypnotherapy: information we collect about you
We regard our visitors’ privacy as being of the utmost importance. When you do business with us we collect the following personal information:
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number
When you contact us through any contact form on the site or using our email address:
- we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and to protect your details against third party access or modification – we do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other organisations. You should be aware though that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of your personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
- we provide you with mechanisms to amend your details as retained by us, or remove them from our database.
- we allow you to specify the level of future contact that you will receive from Remonds Hypnotherapy and we will respect your wishes.
Accessing your information and updating and correcting it
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of it please use our contact form.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, such as a change in your postal or email addresses, please let us know by using our contact form. You may ask us to correct or remove inaccurate information.
By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. We keep our policy under review and if we change it we will post the changes to our website and give notice as appropriate so that you will become aware of the information we collect and how it is used.
This website is powered by WordPress. Any cookies that are used only to ensure proper running. They are not used for tracking purposes, just to hold site information for the duration of your browsing session.
We use Google Analytics to provide statistics on website traffic – see below for the Google explanation.
We do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookies.
If you do not know what cookies are or would like more information, this BBC article provides a simple explanation. The organisation AboutCookies.org provides further information, including how to delete cookies in your browser.
Google Analytics “small print”
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. my video is stored on YouTube, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will always respect the privacy of individuals and organisations who browse our website and leave contact details with us.
What we do with your information
The information that we collect or store about you helps us to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service.
Reminder: You do not have to have cookies activated on your web browser to view this website.